“Potent…. The Waiting Room is both haunted, and haunting.”- Geraldine Brooks, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of March and The Secret Chord – On The Waiting Room
“An assured debut…. Compelling, moving and memorable.”- Graeme Simsion, author of The Rosie Project – On The Waiting Room
“Kaminsky’s superior anthology is like an impressive menu or a fine wine list”
– Booklist *Starred Review* – On Writer M.D.
“This is a book for doctors and patients — that is, the lot of us — to relish”
– Thomas Keneally, Booker Prize-winning author of Schindler’s Ark – On Writer M.D.
“Vivid, riveting, authentic with emotion and conflict.” – Jerome Groopman, M.D. – On The Waiting Room
“Writer, M.D. will leave you with much to mull over, long after you have put it down”
– New Scientist – On Writer M.D.
“She’s an evocative storyteller, and she’s sensitive to the intersections between physical and emotional pain and the way that memory intrudes upon daily reality.”- Kirkus – On The Waiting Room
“A mesmerising collection”
– Dianne Dempsey (The Age) – On The Pen & the Stethoscope
“Prose at the tip of the scalpel”
– nydailynews.com – On Writer M.D.
“an inspired collection”
– Editor’s Choice –Chicago Tribune – On Writer M.D.